Commercial Building Maintenance Services
We at CBS Facility Maintenance want our customers to understand that they can rely on us for all their building maintenance needs, not just cleaning, like most of our competitors. So, what does that mean? Well, something as simple as checking and replacing a toilet flush chain we can handle or if we have to replace the whole toilet, we can do that as well. We really encompass all facility maintenance requirements.
Our customers are often businesses who need to maintain the quality and appearance of their office and storefront but don't have the time or handyman on staff to take care of those little tasks that come up from time to time. And who wants to have to find someone available to do all those little things that your old janitorial service wouldn’t touch? That's where we come in! Our team is happy to help with all building maintenance tasks, big or small.
Common Handyman Projects (Facility Repairs, Maintenance, etc.)
We provide most of the handyman services you’ll ever need for proper building maintenance. How do we know that? Because we’ve been doing this in Phoenix, San Diego, and Las Vegas for so many years, that we’ve become highly skilled at just about everything building-related.
Below is a list of the most common handyman services we are asked to handle.
- Toilet repair & replacement
- Faucet & sink repair & replacement
- Bathroom mirror replacement
- Light bulb changes
- AC Filter change
- Drywall repair
- Door repair & replacement
- So much more!
Larger Handyman Projects (T.I., Build-outs, etc.)
At times, you might require something more complex or larger than routine maintenance or small repairs. Never fear, we do that too. You see, most of our customers are in leased spaces and it is sometimes difficult to get a landlord to move on repairs or improvements in a timely manner. That’s usually when they call us. We can step in and help out with whatever our customer needs.
Below is a short list of a few of the larger projects we can help with:
- Changing office layout. This may include anything as simple as moving furniture from room to room, to adding new walls and changing out the flooring.
- Move the location of a door. Sometimes a door would serve better moving it to another part of the room. Or perhaps a second door is in order to provide complete access. We can do that for you.
- Complete TI buildout of a new office. Have a new tenant moving in and they want a few walls moved, a new office space constructed, and maybe new paint and floors installed? Yes, we do that too. Just call us.
- Painting of offices, hallways or other areas. Interior painting is something we do all the time. This will save you time and hassle, by not having to find an available painter every single time.
- All of this just scratches the surface of our capabilities, but you get the idea. If you need it, we probably do it!
Commonly Asked Questions:
- What is the average (or promised) response time for this service after your customer places a call?
We will visit customers within the following 24 hours, or as soon as the customer is available to meet and show us their needs. We then schedule a time for repair.
- Are there any handyman services you won’t provide if asked?
We handle basic electrical work, such as installing a new switch, outlet or light fixtures. But we do not work on anything past the receptacle boxes. New electrical installations or major electrical repair is something our team does not handle at the moment. We also do not do HVAC or major plumbing repairs. However, we plan to be able to offer these in the future. In the meantime, should you need such services for your commercial property, we will find the right company with the equipment to handle it for you.
From Phoenix to Vegas to San Diego, CBS Facility Maintenance provides the handyman services you need. Call us to inquire about any specific services you may be looking for.
Let's get started!
Get a Free Quote. No pressure. Ever.